Pages

14 June 2013

Summer update

Hey all,

This summer has started off pretty great so far. We finished up with school and meetings and headed over to Providence and Boston for a couple nights. We did a good job of planning the trips too. We looked up things to do and planned for something big each day. 

On Sunday, we went to mass at the beautiful cathedral in Providence- sorry, no photos of that- and then we went to the Zoo!




And then we went to the Children's Museum in Providence. It was awesome! So much fun things for Luisa to do, and I'm not gonna lie, Donny and I found it pretty entertaining too. There were two floors full of great activities. I want to go back!





And then we finished our mini vacation with a trip into Boston. I pretty much only have one photo of the trip, sorry its kind of boring. But we walked a lot and ate great food and we went to a foreign book store and bought tons of books! 


 Anyway, that has been our summer thus far. Since this trip I have been pretty much locked in the library reading and writing while Donny and Luisa have just been chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool... but since the weather has been so crappy lately, I really don't mind being indoors, so far.

How's your summer been going?


2 comments:

  1. We love our local childrens museum! Eamon and Matilda have a yearly membership as a gift from their grandparents. Its such a great thing to have a place dedicated to play. They just immerse themselves. Eamon loves the easels and painting room :-)
    Wow, thats so great to have a trip at the end of the of the school year. My dad taught for 35 years and when i was little we would try to have a little trip at the end of June. My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time!
    And I know Donny is tall and all but is that stroller for midgets?? lol

    ReplyDelete